Please Join Us for This FREE Teleseminar
How to Market Your Ebooks & Infoproducts
A Teleseminar with an Expert Writer & a Marketing Specialist
Have you finally written your first infoproduct but don’t know what to do next?
Are you clueless on the process of marketing ebooks and infoproducts?
OnTuesday, October 19, 2010 at 6 pm PT/ 9 pm ET, Andrea Susan Glass and Debra Ward will be discussing “How to Market your Ebook & Infoproducts”.
We’ll share the most successful marketing secrets for infoproducts and answer all your questions! You’ll learn:
- Why you need infoproducts and how to select your subject, niche, and market
- How to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Where to list your products online and how to optimize your website
- How to write your ebook and promotional copy with your target audience in mind
- How to effectively use press releases, social media, and event marketing
If you’re finally ready to get that ebook or other infoproduct
into the hands of your eager market with proven strategies,
then sign up for this FREE teleseminar NOW!
Andrea Susan Glass is an award-winning ghostwriter/copyeditor/instructor and owner of WritersWay, the leader in personal and professional development writing & editing of books, ebooks, and other infoproducts.
Debra Ward is the owner of DreamWeaver Marketing & Events, and specializes in helping small business owners reach their target markets to generate greater profits with effective marketing.
We look forward to meeting you on the call.